Monday, July 18, 2005

With a Rebel Yell

I want more piercings and tatts.

I am surpressing my rebellious nature but it feels like I'm losing. I always felt that it let me win anyway, until it got tired of waiting then it would take me over like the Exorcist.

I'm scared to watch the new show 'Inked' coming on A&E this Wed for it will probably be followed up by a trip to my friendly neighborhood tattoo dude. Good thing I'm not rich cause lack of cash flow seems to be the only thing that stops me sometimes.

6 comments:

Kelly Boyce said...

Didn't you just get a new tatt?

Kelly Boyce said...

Which you have yet to send me a pix of by the way!

Maxx said...

My tattoo dude has a sign in his shop that makes me laugh everytime... Welcome to Your New Addiction.

I was waiting for it to heal a little more before I put a picture up... waiting for it to look less owie. And it still feels bumpy too which is weird, but I've never had one this big before so maybe that's normal. Maybe I should toddle across the street and get the tattoo dude to check that out.

There's another tattoo show starting tonight I think... Miami Ink on TLC I think it is.

I'm afeared.

Maxx said...

It's comforting to know I'm not the only one fighting the urge to get inked.

Maxx said...

There's another sign in his shop that says 'Yes it hurts!'

I have 4. So far.

Maxx said...

Everytime I sit there and go through the pain I swear never again. Pppfftt. That lasts as long as it takes for him to finish.