Monday, July 04, 2005

I Don't Like Mondays

I'm having the worst Monday I've had in a long time. Woke up late which meant I got to work late. Just 7 minutes but still not good. I came in here to problems that happened over the weekend that were out of my control but it still affected my customers which meant I've spent most of the day so far trying to get them fixed up. I realized I had some kind of stain on my shirt in the afternoon and if that wasn't enough I spilled coffee on the other side of my shirt and left pant leg.

At least I got to see a friend I hadn't seen in awhile and dished a bit on a few people. That was about the only bright spot in this otherwise craptacular day.

I've been thinking more and more about my friend with the 'luggage' (aka: wife and kids) and I don't know why. Horny & lonely? Maybe. Maybe just tired of saying no while I stay home alone every freakin' weekend. I never should have posted about him in the first place cause that's what made me start thinking about him alot more... 'in that way'. And before y'all jump all over me I know it's wrong and blah blah blah. Like everything else, this too shall pass. I hope. Although I feel my resolve slipping away like a blob of butter across a hot frying pan.

*drums fingers*

3 comments:

Maxx said...

Oh tell me about it. This is another reason I never take a man's phone number unless we're already sleeping together. Been there done that.

Kelly Boyce said...

A blob of butter on a hot frying pan. Good analogy. I've been one with the blobby butter. So who'd you run into?

Maxx said...

The minister, and yes, he is still dwelling in the house of the lord, he just doesn't know why his answering machine isn't anymore.