Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Muy Caliente!

I added a couple new links on the side, and consider this your forewarning that the Sexy Tomatoes or the Suicide Girls may not be work safe should that be an issue for you.

And before someone sez " Well no wonder you're still single! You're a closet lesbian!" Nooooo... not that there's anything wrong with that. But I like dudes. Alot. Trust me.

These sites remind me why it's great to be a strong woman comfortable in her own skin, and comfortable with her sexuality. It's just comforting to know you're not alone and that it's okay to be exactly who you wanna be.

And check out the ink on those Suicide Girls! When I start thinking I went a little overboard with the Dragon I just look at those chicas.

1 comment:

Kelly Boyce said...

Thanks for the warning on the work place - I'd hate to be checking those out and having my boss pop into my pod! I'll check 'em out at home.