Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Dawn of the Dead

I wasn't kidding about the Night of the Living Dead thing. Another one has managed to crawl back into my world.

The Ass Guy... the guy who sent me a picture of his bare ass on MSN then tried to deny it and say he didn't know what I was talking about because all he was doing was cleaning files out of his computer... *deep breath*... even though it was RIGHT THERE... anyway... I haven't talked to him in months after he went all 12 years old on me when I stopped flirting with him. So I sign in the other night, first time in weeks and he'd added me again. And because I just never learn the first time, I ok'd it.

He's right up there with 'Trevor' in the rat with the cheese experiment. If the surroundings and the behaviour don't change... WHY do they think the outcome will be any different?! Someone PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME!!

*deep breath deep breath deep breath*

After some idle chit chat about the weather he asks if I'm still single... like he'd do every other time. Now normally you would think this would be followed by some offer of a get together. But of course not. So I call him on it and say 'you ask me that every single time we talk'. He says sorry, he won't do it again and follows it up with the reasoning that he just wants to know in case he decides he wants to ask me to get together sometime.

*crickets chirping... tumbleweeds tumbling...*

I say NOTHING. He says NOTHING. I sign off.

I debated asking him why he feels he needs to announce what he may do in the future, instead of just doing it. I fully realize WHY he does it, because he doesn't have the social skills necessary to ask a girl out and he's hoping I'll do the follow through. Uh uh. I'm so sorry. If you lack even the basic social graces you will not survive in my world. I am far from high maintenance but I do require to be treated in a certain manner. I am not one of those girls who will do all the work just because I'm so happy to have a man, any man. Phft. My man needs to be strong and confident and if you can't even manage to ask me out for coffee you're clearly lacking in both areas.

Instead of getting all up in his grill and asking why he thought being a wimp assed mutha fuckah was an attractive trait... hahhahah- sorry... just a second... hahahahahhaha... ahem... okay... where was I... wimp ass- right... so instead of asking him why he'd just announce he might do it in the future instead of just doing it, I stayed silent. A friend once accused me of being confrontational just for the sake of doing it. After I kicked him in the naughty bits and ran away I decided he was right so I now take a moment to decide if going all Courtney Love on my intended victim is really worth it. And in the sicko department, there are people out there that equate arguing with emotion. If you care enough to spend time arguing your point with them, they will take that as you care for them. It sounds twisted, but think about it.

I have chatted briefly with another guy I met on line who looks somewhat promising, but I haven't chatted with him long enough yet to say that with any certainty. I get good vibes from his profile though.

And as a sidenote, but worth noting... Queer As Folk ended last night. Damn I'm gonna miss that show. I started watching it for the hot naked guys, regardless if they were getting naked with each other, but got hooked very quickly on the show due to the quality writing and believable story lines and characters.

I still think 5 minutes with Brian Kinney and I could change his mind on that whole gay thing. If not who cares? I'd still have five smokin' hot minutes with Brain Kinney WOOHOO!

now playing: "It's Raining Men"

3 comments:

Maxx said...

He's busy sewing your tutu

Kelly Boyce said...

I knew he was up to no good. Fat bastard. He's probably making it pink too.

slaminatl said...

Fab blog Maxx, it's always nice to get it from the female perspective.

Thx for dropping in.